Wednesday 28 June 2017

Telenor free net with working backquery 2017

Telenor Free internet 2017 working 

I have already shared my previous post about telenor free net which is working fully. It is my great habit to check every thing before sharing. I always take it serious. And now, in this thread I am telling you some working telenor back query, which I have already checked. So, I don't want to explain more about telenor, because in the previous post, I already told about telenor. This post is for handler browsers, not real browsers. In this post I will also tell you how to put back query in a handler browser. Handler browsers would be uc handler or opera mini handler.


telenor 100% working free internet setting 2017
telenor free internet


So, Lets watch this post quickly.


Telenor Working Back Query List

Here is a working back query list for free internet of telenor.


  • appdoor .appland.se/rdr
  • google-analytics.com
  • free.facebook.com/rdr
  • 0.facebook.com/rdr
  • api.wowbox.telenor.io/rdr     

 also check this
0.freebasics.com/rdr


How to use telenor Back query

Here is an example given below to put back query in your uc and opera handler browsers.

First of all download handler browsers from the link given below.

Download handler browser for android

Uc Handler 9.8 apk
 uc handler 9.8 apk
Opera mini handler 7.5 apk
 opera mini handler 7.5 apk

Now you need to install your favorite browser and see the given below image to get help for putting backqurey.


telenor free internet 2017 working fully

In the image above a back query is written "appdoor2.appland.se/rdr"


You can change your back query as posted above list.
check this setting on your android and symbian mobiles and shares my post with your friends if it is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment